Peach Blueberry Smoothie
Healthy peach blueberry smoothie with oats, this is one of my favorite breakfast drinks.
- 1 large peach
- about 200 g/ 7 oz/ 1 cup blueberries
- 500 ml/ 17 fl.oz/ 2 cups regular or nut milk Note 1
- 25 g/ 4 tablespoons/ ¼ cup oats
- honey maple syrup, stevia or xylitol, optional and to taste
Chop the peach. Place in the food processor/blender.
Add blueberries, milk, oats, and some sweetener.
Blend until smooth.
Check if the smoothie is sweet enough for you. Add more sweetener, if necessary. Serve immediately.
- I use almond or coconut milk (from a box, not a can) most of the time.
- The nutrition is calculated with almond milk and 1 tablespoon honey.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 12mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 34g