Muesli with Yogurt
Muesli with yogurt and turmeric, topped with dried fruits, almonds, bananas, and berries, healthy and nutritious breakfast for any day of the week.
- 4 tablespoons low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric Note 1
- 75 g/ 2.7 oz/ ¾ cup sugar-free muesli Note 2
- some milk or nut milk to get the desired consistency
- 1 handful blueberries Note 3
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried fruit of choice Note 4
- 2 tablespoons whole almonds
- 1 apple Note 4
- 1 passionfruit optional
Whisk together the yogurt and the turmeric.
Add the muesli, raisins and dried fruit. Mix well.
Add some milk until you obtain the consistency you like.
Top with berries, chopped almonds, chopped fruit.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Or you can use 1 ½ teaspoon turmeric paste for golden milk.
- For instance, this sugar-free muesli.
- Or any other berries you like, fresh or frozen.
- Dates, apricots, mulberries, cranberries, etc, chopped finely.
- Any other fruit you like.
- You can also add seeds if the muesli mix doesn't contain any. Try flaxseeds, sesame, or sunflower seeds.
Serving: 1/2 of the muesli | Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 94mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 67g